UBS Financial Services Algorithms and Analytics Quantitative Developer in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you interested in algorithmic trading? Are you an innovative thinker and enjoy building tools? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– work with agency and principal quantitative teams to deliver new mechanisms for execution
– be able to interface between information technology and quantitative trading teams
– work closely with Electronic Trading, Equity front office, and Information Technology to deliver regional and global projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Algorithms and Analytics team in Hong Kong, and will be reporting to the Asia Pacific Head of Algorithms and Analytics. Our role is to work within this team to deliver innovative electronic trading for all equities and other products. We also work closely with the principal trading team to deliver risk solutions for our clients. Our team is responsible for building top grade, high performance quant trading models, research on market microstructure and helping to optimize the trading performance across equities.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in physics, mathematics, computer science, or engineering
– good understanding of trading system development
– the ability to work with quants
– strong Java skills
– preferably KDB knowledge
– a developer with ability to architect solutions
– able to communicate with people from different teams
– able to develop software as an individual and in a team
– interested in market structure and trading
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156945BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Algorithms and Analytics Quantitative Developer
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)