Corporate Executive Board Service Manager in Hong Kong City, Hong Kong
Title: Service Manager Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Hong Kong City Other Locations:
Service Managers ensure critical service delivery to existing members through the direct ownership of the responsibilities outlined below. In Hong Kong, this role also directly manages the early stages of our membership renewal process in partnership with our local account managers. Service Managers are integral to our practice-wide commercial outcomes.
• Deliver effective live and virtual member presentations to secondary contacts that reflect service offerings accurately, strengthen product awareness, and increase consumption;
• Handle inbound requests from all levels of members on a daily basis, ensuring all member issues are captured, catalogued, and addressed;
• Leverage diagnostic skills and knowledge of research agenda, archives, and upcoming services to accurately identify member needs and determine appropriate service and/or research response;
• Create and execute on proactive service plans at a practice-wide and individual member level that support achievement of service and revenue goals;
• Create and support practice-wide merchandising efforts in partnership with revenue and product teams;
• Drive member participation in benchmarking surveys, content-based teleconference meetings, member meetings, and onsite scheduling in partnership with product teams and Executive Advisor;
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of individual member organizations; Identify and engage key secondary contacts that require service;
• Own responsibility within the practice for developing and maintaining system for tracking and prioritizing line by line service follow up;
• Draft, deliver, and follow-up on renewal paperwork to members three months prior to anniversary; partner with the account manager to ensure positive renewal outcome.
A successful candidate will possess:
• Excellent relationship-building skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
• Ability to present professionally and intelligently to members; Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
• Ability to work across a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to diagnose member needs and conduct substantive content discussions with senior-level contacts
• Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
• Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer/member service
• 2-5 years’ experience in specific field/position/industry
• Bachelor’s Degree.