Microsoft Corporation Technical Account Manager in Cyberport, Hong Kong
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a professional technical services manager responsible for coordinating the delivery of services to Microsoft’s customers. The TAM plays a vital role in creating long term healthy account relationship with Microsoft Services and acts as the bridge between our customers and our support, datacenter operation and product engineering organizations. TAM is primarily responsible for the overall growth, quality and satisfaction of the customer relationship with Microsoft Services, driving consumption of customer’s investment in Microsoft technologies.
• Building high quality and enduring customer relationship with key decision makers and influential parties in the accounts he/she serves Ensure delivery of best in class support, that drives consistency and predictable outcomes. Ensures delivery governance across service management, incident and change management, escalations, and proactive remediation services.
• Identifying potential opportunities for digital transformation projects in customers.
• Continuously and consistently monitor our services delivery performance, solicit and evaluate customer feedback, develops quality improvement processes or corrective action plans and drive execution end to end.
• Orchestrate and mobilize resources across organization boundaries, geographies, from engineers to senior management. Be the critical link and single point of accountability when support issues, incidents, or outages arise.
• Responsible for multiple stakeholders communication plan around crisis, problem resolution and opportunities Partner closely with Services Sales, consulting delivery, account management and senior management to create new opportunities for growth of Microsoft footprint within the accounts Understand the Premier Services portfolio fully and be able to articulate the benefits and values to the customers Lead and drive services delivery reviews with customers Demonstrate a strong services presence and confidence to raise the visibility of Microsoft Services with the customer, create business transformation opportunities on cloud, drives new workloads and consumption that are aligned to the growth strategy of the account.
Education & Experience:
• Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years related customer facing support experience and service delivery in complex technology environments or managed services providers.
• Ability to influence and interact with all organizational levels and stakeholders.
• Consistently practices strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Highly analytical and customer oriented.
• Self-Starter with a positive “can do” attitude.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize competing resources, internal and external independently.
• Excellent team player. Be able to collaborate effectively across teams, internal and external.
• Good judgment and able to detect and come up with plans to mediate or navigate through customer politics professionally.
• Highly motivated, organized and capable of handling multiple accounts simultaneously.
• Microsoft certification preferred.
• ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred.
• Knowledge in two or more of the following: Azure, O365, Dynamics, Data analytics, Network and desktop operating systems, enterprise resource planning and information worker applications, database systems, messaging, management and operations, and/or network security. Products may include, but are not limited to: Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows Azure, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Dynamics ERP, Hyper-V, and System Center. Consulting services