Amazon.com Senior Business Development Manager, Public Sector, Hong Kong in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
About the Role
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the Hong Kong Public Sector? Do you have the business savvy, Public Sector experience and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about engaging, owning and driving public sector business?
Amazon Web Services is setting up our HKT (Hong Kong & Taiwan) Public Sector team and this role offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
AWS Hong Kong & Taiwan, a part of AWS' Greater China Business is looking for an experienced Account Manager and business leader to focus on the Hong Kong Public Sector market. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate strong technical selling capabilities along with the ability to show a deep understanding around how public sector customers speak and think.
This individual should be prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets, and should be able to show a track record of building and closing new business within the Hong Kong Government and major Universties and Educational institutions in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and lead development/new account engagement background that enables them to drive an engagement at the business leader level and with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services within the Public Sector, with more specific focus around engagement with Hong Kong Government Bureaus and Departments, including the OGCIO; as well as the major universities and vocational institutes in Hong Kong
• Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy.
• Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
• Work with partners to manage their pipelines, amplify their efforts, coach their resources and drive adoption.
• Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory.
• Proven track record of territory growth and quota attainment covering Public Sector accounts in Hong Kong.
• 8+ years technology related business development or sales experience.
• Fluency in English & Cantonese, in both written and oral form.
• Mandarin speaking, and Taiwan Public Sector experience a plus.
• Candidates with Taiwan Public Sector experience, may be considered for responsibilities that expand across Hong Kong and Taiwan.
AMZR Req ID: 499996
External Company URL: www.amazon.com