Cigna Real Estate Manager in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Real Estate Real Estate Manager
Org Marketing Statement
CIGNA's Mission: To help the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
At CIGNA, we are committed to providing our customers with benefits, expertise, and services that improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. Our people are the key to success in a changing and increasingly competitive marketplace. The collective skills, behaviors, and work experiences of all CIGNA employees enable us to make a real difference in the lives of our customers. We seek the most talented and creative minds in the industry to develop innovative solutions our customers value and expect. CIGNA is committed to recruiting, developing, motivating, and retaining a diverse workforce representing the best and brightest both inside and outside of our industry - a workforce that reflects our customers and the communities where we operate.
• Provides strategic management for Cigna's property portfolio across the Asia Pacific and Middle East region
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders/senior management across the region
• Provides oversight of all facilities related operations across the region
• Taking the lead in the selection of real estate brokers, project managers and architects
• Develop business case and Real Estate Funding Requests for the evaluation of new office locations, renewal and disposals
• Lead the negotiations of leases
• Review and approve leases
• Create and implement a due diligence checklist for real estate transactions
• Implement Global Real Estate strategies and provide periodic updates on the portfolio metrics
• Provide updates to the lease database. Monitor the lease expirations and manage lease renewals to obtain best terms. Lead discussions with the end users impacted by lease expiry to ensure size, location, and terms are relevant for specific locations.
• Work closely with Global Security and other internal partners to minimize liabilities from leased real estate
• Review and approve all floor plans
• Develop and maintain standard transaction/project management/facility management checklists and templates
• Develop and maintain Real Estate Design Guidelines
• Review and approve floor plans
• Evaluate architectural and mechanical drawings and recommends changes and alterations
• Develop project timelines
• Oversight and management of new construction projects and furniture moves/restack
• Oversight and management of the preventative maintenance schedule
• Act as the subject matter expert and point of escalation for the facilities teams across the region
• Provide weekly projects updates to International Real Estate Manager
• Exceptional ability to work productively in a matrix management environment across geography, departments and position level. Exemplary interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills.
• Strong motivator and team player able to lead and delegate responsibilities as needed. Effectively encourages others to grow and challenge themselves for continued professional and personal development.
• Innovative and open to new ideas in a focused, intense and growth oriented environment
• Ability to communicate with business partners in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to influence business partners to achieve desired professional contracting standards and results.
• Ability to manage and lead core team of professionals in delivering consistent services related to Real Estate Systems and Processes
• Proven ability to work autonomously and to manage complex projects and processes
• Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or Accounting related field is highly desired.
Primary Location: Causeway Bay-Hong Kong
Work Locations: 33 Hysan Avenue Rm 3401 34/F Lee Garden One Causeway Bay
Job: Admin/Gen Mgt--Corp Services
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Aug 21, 2017, 8:32:01 PM