Amazon.com Associate BD Rep in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
AMAZON Web Services – Associate Business Development Rep
(Located in Hong Kong)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud helps customers save substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence. We have a team of personnel who educate and support our customers in the best practices of using cloud services. The team at AWS is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
We are now seeking for a talented individual with technical academic background and willing to start career in high-tech companies.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing leads follow up and demand generation campaigns to improve and complete AWS database, collect customer cloud interests, and promote a variety of AWS marketing and related resources and product services. You will also work closely with field marketing team, to identify campaign target, messaging to effectively target key industries, use cases, or target customers. You will also work closely with business development team to ensure leads are captured and routed to the sales team for prompt follow-up.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Following up marketing leads from variety campaigns
· Profile customer demographics
· Understand customer cloud interests and current environment
· Articulate the value proposition and relevant use cases for a variety of AWS services to prospective clients
· Work closely with multiple stakeholders to achieve campaign goals while ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Manage multiple campaigns in multiple regions concurrently
· Fast learning and willing to start the career in high-tech industry with strong communication skill
· Basic analytical skill
· Experience working in a Call Centre or in Telemarketing function would be a plus.
· Fluent in Cantonese (spoken and written (Traditional Chinese))
· A strong command of English (spoken and written)
Good IT related inside sales experience will be prefered
Good understanding of IT/Cloud technical knowledge will be plus
AMZR Req ID: 571799
External Company URL: www.amazon.com